Commercial Window Cleaning
We provide professional and reliable external and internal commercial window cleaning to large and small businesses, schools, hotels, pubs, warehouses and government offices across Warrington and the surrounding areas.
Our window cleaning team understand how to work discreetly. We work with the minimum disruption to your business and can work around a schedule to suit your business needs. Which is why we have built up many long standing relationships with our commercial clients.
Why choose us as your regular window cleaner…
- External window cleaning – up to 80ft from ground level using 100% purified waterfed pole system.
- Internal window cleaning – up to 40ft from ground level using traditional cleaning methods.
- Frames and sills cleaned as standard.
- CSCS cards – for work on construction sites.
- IPAF licensed – for operation of cherry pickers / scissor lifts for extreme heights and difficult access.
- Health and Safety packs provided where applicable.
Our staff are DBS/CRB checked to provide window cleaning to clients where sensitive documents are held. For instance this is especially important for doctors and solicitors. Similarly, it can be essential where young or vulnerable persons are present, such as schools and nursing homes. Because of this our team are fully uniformed and highly trained, and always act respectfully and professionally when onsite.
We understand that every commercial client is different and provide external and/or internal window cleaning services on a 4, 8 or 12 weekly schedule, every 6 months, weekly or even yearly. We can also offer once only cleans, ideal for inspections and special events. An invoice is provided at the time of every clean, with payments made by BACs or cheque.
To find out more or for your free commercial window cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.