Residential Cleaning Services
We are pleased to be able to offer more than just residential window cleaning to our customers. As homeowners we invest time and money into making our homes somewhere to be proud of and our team are here to keep your property looking as good as new.
Our range of external cleaning for your home…
Our team are friendly and reliable, and are on hand to cover all external residential cleaning needs. Services can be booked on a 4 or 8 weekly frequency or once only when required.
All our work is covered by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with your clean contact us within 24 hours and we return to re-clean free of charge.
We are fully insured, uniformed and DBS checked where required. Our teams clean safely from ground level using the latest in water fed pole technology – find out more in our FAQ.
For more information or to request a free, no obligation quote please contact us at any time.
Residential Window Cleaning
Providing quality window cleaning is at the very core of our business. Our team works hard cleaning the windows of bungalows, semi-detached, detached, character properties, town houses and 3 storey homes across Warrington.
We know how important family time is which is why we only clean Monday to Friday. After every clean we post a payment slip through your door so you know when your windows have been cleaned and how much is due.
Why choose us as your regular window cleaner…
- All windows, frames and sills cleaned as standard.
- 3 storey houses cleaned without the use of ladders.
- Free, no obligation quotes.
- 4 or 8 weekly schedules available.
- Once only cleans where required.
Alongside our regular window cleaning we also offer once only deep cleans where required – ideal for end of tenancy / for sale cleans.
Our team clean from ground level using 100% purified water fed pole systems, so we can clean in all weather conditions – except extremely adverse weather – without affecting quality. Cleaning from ground level also means we don’t need to use ladders to clean upstairs windows and difficult to reach windows.
To find out more about water fed pole cleaning visit our FAQ page.
Getting a quote couldn’t be easier. Most window cleaning quotes can be provided via email without the need to visit your property. This makes it even more convenient for you to book your window cleaning with us.
To find out more or for your free residential window cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Over time your conservatory windows and roof collect dirt and grime. It might be starting to look a little run down lately, or you may want to keep your new conservatory looking great.
We regularly clean conservatories of all ages, shapes and sizes, reducing damage that can be caused by the build-up of mold, moss and algae.
- Conservatory window cleaning – external only, includes frames, sills and conservatory doors.
- Conservatory roof cleaning – includes external conservatory roof panels and frames.
- Combined conservatory window and roof cleaning – includes all of the above.
We know how delicate the panels and detailing on a conservatory can be. By using 100% purified water fed pole systems with soft head brushes means no damage is caused by using ladders and pressure washers.
Our conservatory cleaning is available on a regular 4 or 8 weekly basis, or as a one off service when needed. If you are already a window cleaning customer of ours we can clean your conservatory at the same time as your windows.
To find out more or for your free conservatory cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
UPVC Fascia and Soffit Cleaning
The build-up of dirt and grime on your homes fascia and soffit boards can leave it with a tired appearance. Our fascia and soffit cleaning uses a water fed pole system to bring the UPVC back to like new condition.
Restoring or maintaining your home’s fascia and soffits isn’t an expensive job. Our team provide excellent results and all services can be scheduled to fit your needs.
What we offer…
- Once only or regular maintenance cleans – these can be booked as needed or scheduled annually.
- Complete deep cleaning – bringing your fascia and soffits back to like new condition.
- No harsh chemicals – we only use 100% purified water and approved cleaning materials when needed.
- No ladders required – all cleaned from ground level.
- Professional – we are highly trained, uniformed and fully insured.
There are several reasons to keep your fascia and soffit boards clean. You may have family visiting, or are putting your house up for sale. Or simply wish to keep the outside of your property looking as good as it possibly can.
We provide annual cleans, 6 monthly cleans or bookings as and when your property needs it, all reducing the damage caused by a build up of algae.
Booking in fascia and soffit cleaning helps to bring UPVC back to new again and also includes the cleaning of the UPVC exterior of your gutter pipes.
However, if you have noticed your gutters are blocked we also offer a gutter clear service, which can be done at the same time as our fascia and soffit cleaning. Find out more here.
For your free residential fascia and soffit cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Our gutter clear service removes the build-up of moss, leaves and other debris which cause serious problems for your gutters, downpipes and brickwork.
Most people put off gutter clearing as they assume it will be expensive. But a regular gutter clear can save you a lot of money in the long run.
Benefits of a Regular Gutter Clear…
- Removes all leaves, moss and debris from the interior of your gutters – enables water to flow freely.
- Reduces damage to gutters – heavy blockages can cause pipes to buckle and pull away from the wall.
- Less risk of damage to brickwork – caused by overflowing water.
- Helps to prevent the damage to fascia boards and cladding (UPVC) – caused by overflowing water.
- Maintains the external appearance of your home – no unslightly twigs and property damage.
If you can see leaves or twigs overhanging your gutters, or have noticed your downpipes aren’t flowing correctly, then we recommend booking a gutter clear.
Our team are experienced in clearing the gutters of homes of all shapes and sizes. We are fully insured and highly trained to provide the safest and most cost effective gutter clear for your home.
We recommend getting your gutters cleared at least once a year. Twice a year if your home is close to trees due to the heavier fall of leaves and twigs.
If your gutter pipes are clear but you have noticed the exterior UPVC gutter pipework needs cleaning take a look at our fascia and soffit cleaning.
To find out more or for your free gutter clear quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Solar Panel Cleaning
Having solar panels on your home can save you money on household bills. But a build up of residue and grime may reduce their effectiveness.
Solar Panel Cleaning is a delicate job, using the wrong brushes can result in damage. This can stop your solar panels from working properly.
Why choose us to clean your Solar Panels…
- We clean solar panels from ground level – without the need for expensive access equipment.
- No harsh chemicals – we only use soft head brushes with 100% purified water fed pole technology.
- £5 million public liability insurance – offering you peace of mind.
- Highly trained – our staff are very experienced and always professional when onsite.
Our team are fully trained to clean your panels correctly. We use the most suitable materials to bring your solar panels back to like new condition, and from ground level using the latest in purified waterfed pole technology.
For the majority of properties we can clean from ground level so there is no need to use costly scissor lifts, cherry pickers or scaffolding.
We recommend getting your solar panels cleaned at least once a year. If your property is surrounded by trees or is in a built up area you may wish to consider every 6 months.
Whichever your preference our team can fit around your needs and budget.
To find out more or for your free solar panel cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.