Commercial Cleaning Services
We understand the impact disruptions can have on your working day so we provide discreet commercial cleaning services for your business. Services include: window, cladding, signage, gutter and solar panel cleaning. All our commercial cleaning services fit around your business needs and budget.
We work on 4, 8 or 12 weekly scheduled cleans, or one off cleans as needed. We can also fit around a specific schedule by offering weekly, 6 monthly or yearly services. Invoices are provided for every clean and we accept online payments for your convenience.
Find out more about the services available for your business…
There’s often no need to hire expensive access equipment as our team can work from ground level up to heights of 80ft
using our purified water fed pole systems. Most importantly we can often clean the exterior of your building without ever needing to step inside your premises. We are IPAF licensed
to operate cherry pickers and scissor lifts. In addition we are covered by public liability insurance for your peace of mind.
You can find further details about our commercial services throughout our website. For more information or to request a free, no obligation quote please contact us
at any time.
Commercial Window Cleaning
We provide professional and reliable external and internal commercial window cleaning to large and small businesses, schools, hotels, pubs, warehouses and government offices across Warrington and the surrounding areas.
Our window cleaning team understand how to work discreetly. We work with the minimum disruption to your business and can work around a schedule to suit your business needs. Which is why we have built up many long standing relationships with our commercial clients.
Why choose us as your regular window cleaner…
- External window cleaning – up to 80ft from ground level using 100% purified waterfed pole system.
- Internal window cleaning – up to 40ft from ground level using traditional cleaning methods.
- Frames and sills cleaned – as standard, no hidden extras.
- CSCS cards – for work on construction sites.
- IPAF licensed – for operation of cherry pickers / scissor lifts for extreme heights and difficult access.
- Health and Safety – risk assements and packs provided where applicable.
Our staff are DBS checked to provide window cleaning to clients where sensitive documents are held. For instance this is especially important for doctors
, or where young or vulnerable persons are present, such as schools
and nursing homes
. The team are fully uniformed and highly trained, and always act respectfully and professionally when onsite.
We understand that every commercial client is different and provide external and/or internal window cleaning services on a 4, 8 or 12 weekly schedule
, every 6 months, weekly or even yearly
. We also offer once only cleans
, ideal for inspections and special events. An invoice is provided at the time of every clean, with payments made by BACs or cheque.
To find out more or for your free commercial window cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Commercial Cladding Cleaning
A good first impression in business matters. The build-up of grime and algae on commercial cladding looks unsightly and can lead to dirty streaks on windows and brickwork.
We use the latest in water fed pole technology to clean exterior building cladding. Our services are more cost effective as we can often clean from ground level. However, for greater heights we are fully IPAF licenced and insured to operate scissor lifts and cherry pickers.
Who we clean for…
- Schools, colleges and universities – staff are fully DBS checked to work where young or vulnerable people are present.
- Large / small offices and commercial sites – all work is covered by our £5m public liability insurance.
- Warehouses, factories and construction – we hold CSCS cards to work on construction sites.
- Retail and supermarkets – we have an out of hours team available to fit around busy operating hours.
- Pubs, hotels and leisure centres – we provide cost effective cleaning up to 40ft from ground level
- Solicitors, doctors, dentists – our team are fully uniformed, professional and discreet.
Our commercial team understand the individual needs of your business. If you own a busy retail site and need commercial cladding cleaning out of hours, or run a school where cleaning needs to be done during school holidays our team can help.
Whatever your business needs our team offer scheduled or one off cladding cleaning available on a timescale to suit.
Our cladding cleaning also includes the exterior cleaning of your gutter pipes. However, if your building has blocked gutters we also offer a Gutter Clear service, please click here
for further information.
To find out more or for your free commercial cladding cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Commercial Signage Cleaning
Often your company signage is the first thing prospective clients see when arriving at your premises. Signage covered in dirt, grime and other residue will look unpleasant and give off the wrong impression about your business.
We provide commercial signage cleaning to a variety of clients across Warrington and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us…
- Signage cleaned from ground level up to 40ft – no need for expensive access equipment.
- Regular or one off signage cleaning available – schedule in or arrange a clean to suit your needs.
- Fully insured, uniformed and reliable staff – our staff are highly trained and always act professionally.
- No harsh chemicals – all signage cleaned using 100% purified water causing no damage to your signs.
- No ladders required – causing no risk of damage to your business premises brickwork.
We clean from ground level using 100% purified water fed pole technology. This keeps costs to a minimum, is quick and efficient and causes no disruption to the day to day running of your business.
Our team are professional, reliable and deliver outstanding results on a scheduled or one off basis to suit your needs. In addition we provide combined quotes for annual external building cleans.
The team are availble for out of hours signage cleaning, and any difficult access cleaning is covered by cherry pickers and scissor lifts where needed.
To find out more or for your free commercial signage cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Commercial Gutter Clear
Our commercial gutter clear team safely remove moss, leaves and other debris that may be causing a blockage in your buildings gutters. Damage caused to your brickwork by overflowing gutters can be costly. If you are renting a building it may still be your responsibility to get it repaired.
Why is a regular gutter clear so important…
- Reduces damage to pipes.
- Improves flow of water.
- Removes all leaves, moss and debris causing blockages.
- Reduces damage to brick work caused by overflowing water.
- Prevents the damage to fascia boards and cladding.
- Reduces gutters and pipes pulling away from brickwork.
- Saves your company money on costly repairs.
We aim to provide the most cost effective gutter clearing solution for your business, delivered on time and on budget. Our team clear most blockages from ground level, and for difficult heights we are fully licenced to operate scissor lifts and cherry pickers. Health and safety is incredibly important and we complete full H&S packs including risk assessments where necessary.
If you have noticed the exterior of your gutter pipes need cleaning we offer a complete gutter clean as part of our commercial cladding cleaning service, find out more here.
To find out more or for your free commercial gutter cleaning quote please contact us or visit our FAQ page for further details.
Commercial Solar Panel Cleaning
Using commercial solar panels to reduce your company overheads makes perfect business sense. However, without routine cleaning the dirt and grime build-up on your solar panels reduces how well they perform.
Why choose us…
- 40ft external ground level solar panel cleaning.
- IPAF Licensed for cherry pickers, scissor lifts for difficult to reach areas.
- £5 million public liability insurance.
- CSCS cards for construction areas.
- No harsh chemicals – we only use soft head brushes with 100% purified water fed pole technology.
- Fully uniformed, DBS checked and highly trained staff.
We have a highly trained team available to clean solar panels as safely. They deliver careful cleaning using soft head, water fed pole fittings with no harsh chemicals. Each panel is brought back to as new condition with no risk of damage.
Our team provide commercial solar panel cleaning to all types of customers across Warrington and the surrounding areas. For instance supermarkets, schools, offices and large commercial sites, as well as pubs, hotels, restaurants and solar panel farms.
We suggest yearly solar panel cleaning to keep your panels working at their best. For sites located in an area close to heavy traffic, or surrounded by trees, a 6 monthly clean is advised.
To find out more or for your free commercial solar panel cleaning quote please contact us. Or visit our FAQ page for further details.