Direct Debit Payment
We offer Direct Debit payment through GoCardless, this takes your window cleaning payments automatically up to 5 days after our system confirms that your clean has taken place. This is the quickest and easiest way to pay your window cleaning bill.
Click the button below to set up your direct debit in just a few simple steps:
The benefits of paying by Direct Debit:
1. You only need to set up authorisation once – complete the online form and unlike with a bank transfer, cash or cheque, you won’t have to remember to pay each time.
2. Unless you change bank accounts, you won’t have to worry about updating your details either.
3. With GoCardless you are notified that a payment is coming out in advance.
4. A Direct Debit is not the same as a standing order, where payment amounts are fixed to a set day and amount each month. With a Direct Debit each payment is tailored to the payment card posted through your letterbox at the time of each clean.
5. Your payments are protected. For example, in the UK, you are fully protected under the Direct Debit Guarantee, meaning you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund for any payment taken in error.
It’s quick and easy to authorise, no complicated forms or questions, just enter a few details and it’s all set up for you.
Follow the link above to set up your Direct Debit payment.
Alternative Payment Methods
Online bank transfer:
Please use the first line of your address as your reference. E.g. 14RuebeckRoad
Account Name: Cromwell Cleaning
Account Number: 06801110
Sort Code: 09-01-50
Please make all cheques payable to Cromwell Cleaning and include the first line of your address on the back of the cheque. A pre-addressed envelope will be included with your payment slip if you pay by cheque, however if you lose this cheques can be sent to the following address:
Unit 5 Engineering House
You can find further details about our services throughout our website. However, if you have any questions about setting up a Direct Debit please contact us at any time.